Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war

reuters.com/article/2014/10/31/us-usa-elections-turnout-idUSKBN0IK28520141031

DEMOCRATS IN TIGHT NEW ENGLAND GOVERNOR RACES

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GOVERNORS_NEW_ENGLAND?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-31-13-00-13

REPUBLICANS TAKE BIG LEAD IN COLORADO EARLY VOTING

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_COLORADO_ELECTION_EARLY_VOTES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-31-18-46-58

I hope we get Republicans to take the Senate. The Democrat party is going so left they seem to be in the communist tent anymore and our religious liberty is at stake.

It sounds like the Democrats are in real big trouble in CO if that report in accurate.

Also, many NE gubernatorial races have been close for some time, and Hawaii has been interested as well. Even the incumbent democrat in Vermont can’t clear 50%, and CT and MA have shown the GOP candidate leading.

Paul LePage is holding his own in Maine, and he’s the best candidate as far as Church teaching goes in that three-way race.

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I do hope the democrats do poorly across the board and if there is any voter fraud it will be made visible!

Hugh Hewitt has a saying…If it isn’t close they can’t cheat" :wink:

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.