First Communion Gifts

Do they still make the altar play sets for boys? We have one at our church for the little ones but I have not found one on the internet.

Pax,
DCD

Try googling some of the Catholic homeschool resource providers. One that comes to mind is Catholic Heritage Curricula. I am pretty sure you can order an altar set from them. I think their website is at www.chcweb.com They have an online catalog.

Thank You

Pax,
DCD

Not exactly sure what you’re looking for, but there’s one at this site: beulahenterprises.org/store/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=67&Christian_Toy=Church+Playset

If you don’t mind me asking, why a playset for a First Communion gift? I think a St. Joseph missal would be a more lasting gift. A seven or eight year old boy might even have outgrown a toy like that.

I Have Put Together A Play Mass Kit That Has Gone Over Quite Well In A Number Of Catholic Religious Stores. It Is Basic, But Has All The Items Necessary For A Boy To “play” Mass. It Sell For Just Over $29.00. Marj

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.