Flash mob in Canada sings the Hallelujah Chorus

Flash mobs are large groups of people who prepare a performance to be held in a public place without notice and that appears to come out of nowhere spontaneously. This one will touch your heart. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

This literally moved me to tears. Beautiful! Amazing!

THANK YOU for sharing :):):slight_smile:

That was wonderful. We sang that song during a Christmas concert when I was in high school. :thumbsup:

So beautiful... I loved it. Thanks for sharing :)

Here's another one that a friend of mine shared with me recently - over 650 people singing Hallelujah at Macy's in Philadelphia, with the music played on a pipe organ. Gives me chills and moves me to tears every time...
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU&feature=related

I love these ‘Flash Mob’ videos! You never know when-or where-they might happen! :smiley:

I’ve sung the Hallelujah Chorus a few times. Last time was in Advent 2009 at a ‘Messiah Sing’, which is where the audience is the choir!

So cool to see-and hear-the praises of God sung in the midst of Mammon! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.