Floods in Cumbria , UK

Please pray for the people of Cockermouth and Workington in Cumbria , UK whose homes
and businesses have been flooded following torrential storms , and overflowing rivers . It has left homes uninhabitable and businesses destroyed . Please also pray for the soul of the policeman whose life was lost , being swept away in the river as a bridge collapsed , as he was trying to save others . He leaves a widow and children .
Heavenly Father, we ask You to console and support this policeman's family in their grief , and by Your Almighty Power , assist the emergency services and community services to bring speedy aid to these stricken communities . Amen :signofcross:

Natalie, I’m saddened to hear of this disaster for the people of Cockermouth and Workington in Cumbria whose homes have been rendered uninhabitable and their businesses destroyed by the floods.
I’ll be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers

With you I pray: Heavenly Father, we ask You to console and support this policeman’s family in their grief at his death in trying to save others. And we pray that he emergency services and community services to will bring speedy aid to these stricken communities.
When the waters recede, please help these stricken families to rebuild their lives.
Father have mercy on them all. Thank You.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying for the victims of the storms in Cumbria …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto the police officer who died, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please bring healing and renewal to the people of Cockermouth and Workington. Help them get their lives back together in order again and bless them with the aid of generous benefactors. Be with the family of the policeofficer who lost his life helping people in the storm and love them through the hearts of caring friends and loved ones. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed through your mercy rest in peace. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we ask You to console and support this policeman's family in their grief at his death in trying to save others. And we pray that he emergency services and community services to will bring speedy aid to these stricken communities.
When the waters recede, please help these stricken families to rebuild their lives.

Father have mercy on them all. Thank You Father.

[quote="Natalie_Sheldon, post:1, topic:177460"]
Heavenly Father, we ask You to console and support this policeman's family in their grief , and by Your Almighty Power , assist the emergency services and community services to bring speedy aid to these stricken communities . Amen :signofcross:

[/quote]

Praying...

Heavenly Father, please console and support the policeman's family in their grief at his death while trying to save others.
Please ensure that emergency services and community services will bring speedy aid to these stricken communities.
Thank You Father

Heavenly Father , we ask you to give succour to the families in Cumbria whose homes and livelihoods have been so terribly affected by the floods .Comfort and sustain them in their affliction.
Dear God, whilst the hundreds of people lined the streets of Egremont to show their respect and love as the funeral cortege of Police Constable Bill Barker passed by , we know how much more You loved this popular officer who gave his life saving others , and we ask You to grant his soul Eternal Rest , and to comfort and sustain his grieving widow and four children . Amen :signofcross:

Again I pray...Heavenly Father, please console and support the policeman's family in their grief at his death while trying to save others.
Please ensure that emergency services and community services will bring speedy aid to these stricken communities. Please give them hope, and save them from losing faith in You because of the effects of this disaster and its effects.
Thank You Father

Praying hard.

Father please hear our prayers for the people affected by the floods.The police officer who died,may he rest in peace with You in eternal life.His family please console and fill them with faith and hope.The rain is still heavy and bridges are collapsing or ready to collapse.Lord please comfort all those who need You.Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions……

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers for these intentions. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.