For a CAF Friend Suffering Vertigo

Please Pray for healing for Pilgrim Elaine. She is experiencing recurring bouts of vertigo that are making even the most basic activities of daily life incredibly difficult. She has been feeling sick like this for days now, and the doctors don’t know the cause.

:gopray:

Dear Pilgram Elaine is in my prayers.

She is in my prayer

Prayers comin’ your way. Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

Praying very hard for Pilgrim Elaine!

Praying for Elaine.

With my prayers. I get it on occasion [fortunately very seldom] because of some old ear damage. I don’t know anything worse. - Joe

Praying…

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, support us as we pray to you, and keep us day and night under your protection.
Guide us as we live in this world of change,
and let your own unchangeability be a firm foundation for us.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.

Pilgrim Elaine is in my Rosary tonight! God bless her and have mercy on her!

Blessings,
Judi

Still praying very hard for her!

Thank you so much for your kind prayers …

justlookingny, wina, GailMac, 244Rocket, Baptista, Joe Kelley, Simon X, and mom4truth! :slight_smile:

PIlgrim Elaine is feeling much better today, though she still had a few small problems with vertigo throughout the day. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. She would be grateful for your continued prayers in hopes that this vertigo condition will not become a chronic problem but rather she can be healed completely from it.

Thanks again, bless you, and know that you my fellow prayer warriors will also be remembered in my prayers while I am travelling this weekend.

:blessyou:

~~ the phoenix

Will continue to pray!

Dear Elaine, it is such an awful experience to have such extreme vertigo. I am praying for you.
Heidi

awe - vertigo is tough. Many prayers for healing for CAF friend Elaine.

I will continue praying as long as necessary.

Love
Judi

Praying for your complete recovery!

Jesus please help Pilgrim Elaine to recover from the nausea and discomfort of vertigo. Please help her to health soon

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.