For a Companion

Please pray that God provide a loving, understanding Christian woman of His choosing. Please pray He does this soon. The loneliness I feel is like a weight on my chest. :crying:

Please God? I am very lonely. Do not make me be alone anymore. I Love you my God. And if you command it so I will bear this as long as you Will it. But please Lord, do not make me carry the cross of loneliness a minute longer. And if You Will it Lord, please place a desire in my ex’s heart to love me again.

I am thinking of you and will remember you in my prayers and during the rosary.My children are about your age and have been thru this with them also.Please do not isolate yourself from others and from the love of Our Lady of Perpetual Help.

Prayers Coming Your Way.
Grandma Glor

Thank you very much both of you.

Father,
Please help this child of Yours through this time of lonliness. Help him to see that with the Eucharist, the Holy Spirit, and the entire Heavenly Court to call on in prayer he is never alone.

Grace him with your presence to have the confidence that he knows he is never alone. Help him be so satisfied in Your presence that it is all he ever needs and desires.

Though, Lord, You said it was not good for man to be alone and I beg of you to give this child of Yours a companion. Whether it be in the way he desires or not, but bring a person into his life so he can share his faith with and to have that human interaction which we all need.

Please do not let him feel alone…because You are always present, but please grace him with someone to at least have fellowship with so they can enjoy Your presence together!

Thank You!

Amen, Amen!
+

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus please hear and grant this heartfelt prayer.

Praying for you my friend…

Praying…:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.