For a Dear Aunt

Who is dx’d with end stages cancer. So bad, there is really no treatment. Other than to make her comfortable.

She is not Catholic. But a good person. I pray for her soul, and ask that you might do the same. May she be rec’d into heaven. The she does not suffer. That her husband, children and grandchildren can cope with this forthcoming loss.

thank you…

Joan of Arc believed she was promised release by God. She thought it was from prison; but her release was martyrdom. How delightful that Your kingdom, O Lord, can be ornamented by gentle souls who manifested goodness on Earth. Look kindly on such people, and be lavish in insuring them communion with You in Heaven. Thank You, Most High God.

Praying hard for your Aunt to have a peaceful passing.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Faithfully, I will keep your Aunt and your family in my prayers.

Lord please give this family all the graces they need to support each other and faithfully’s loved Aunt during this difficult time.
Please ease her sufferings, and encourage all family members as they lovingly share their farewells and assure her of how deeply she is loved.
Please give her peace and gentle and sure knowledge of You as her loving Savior.
Please, welcome her into Your kingdom.

I’m praying for your aunt and your whole family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Praying for your aunt …

Thank you everyone.

Lord, please be with the aunt of Faithfully and her family. Provide them comfort, peace and stregth during this difficult time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.