For a dear friend's loss

May I ask prayer for a dear friend whose mother died suddenly this week?

Jesus please help him and his siblings to cope with the shock and sorrow of their loss. Please hold him, and his family in Your loving heart. Help him, and his siblings, to find Your tender love in the space that is left in their lives.

Jesus please welcome their mother into Your joyful presence.

Thank You, Jesus

Heavenly Father I pray for the friends of family of your child. May they find comfort in knowing Your love and mercy. Their pain and sorrow makes their hearts heavy, may Your constant love lighten their hearts and allow them to remember all the precious memories of their time with their Mother.

May her soul rest peacefully, forever in Your Promised Kingdom.

Amen

Praying :signofcross:
Steve

Almighty God, please send the Comforter to heal the hearts of these recently bereaved people. See them safely through the difficult days, weeks and months ahead, grant them peace very soon, and grant safe passage to your Heavenly Kingdom to the mother who has died.
Amen.

Please help the bereaved and guide the soul of the faithful departed to Heaven. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Daughter

Father we pray for the dear loved ones who are suffering the loss of their mother who died this week.Please comfort them with Your love and grant eternal life to their mother in heaven.Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection, implored they help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying for your friend's loss

Praying.

Praying for your friend's loss, how tough that can be to go through! Praying that he finds peace and comfort in Christ, and that Christ will enable him and his family to weather this storm, in Jesus' name we pray, Amen. :gopray:

I'm praying for your friend, his family and his mother.

For your friend and his family ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

[quote="Trishie, post:1, topic:181620"]
Jesus please welcome their mother into Your joyful presence.

[/quote]

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

For their dear mother
Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord
and may perpetual light shine upon her
May she rest in peace
Amen

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my dear friend and his family.
I’m going to Monday morning Mass soon and will pray for each of you. It’s after 8.30 here, so I must get ready now. But I’m so thankful to each of you, and I know he will be when the family gets through the funeral this week. As many know, the-death-and-funeral-week is utterly exhausting, and the love and prayers of others, helps to carry the bereaved through.
God bless you. With love, Trishie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.