For a descision I need to make

Please say a prayer for me. I am going today to talk to my old boss about possibly getting my old job back as a legal assistant. I have been a teacher for about a year, and I don’t think I’m meant to do this. I’ve really really struggled with this and I hope I’m making the right descision to possibly leave teaching. Please pray that I am going in the right direction that God is leading me. I’m in terribly angst over the whole situation.

Praying for you Kristy as you talk to your boss about returning to your old job. God Bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will remember you in my prayers.

Kristy,

I will pray for you. I have been in similar situations and I know how hard it is to make career changes. The Lord knows your needs and your desires. If you trust Him, he can truly set you on the right path. Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you the wisdom you need in this situation. Spend some time in silence and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to your heart. Trust the Lord and everything will be alright. Very few decisions in this world are permanent. My prayers are with you.

Lord, Kristy has had a difficult year and has been going through the struggles of her dilemma. please let her boss consider her for a position of as a legal assistant again, Lord.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Well, I talked to my boss and basically if I had gone to him 3 weeks ago (which was when I was actually thinking about making a job switch) I would have been hired back on the spot, but now he doesn’t really need anyone and the other position I wanted, he wants someone who can train immediately and I have to finish out this school year. But there are still some things that could happen where I could get to go back so please don’t forget me and keep praying that I get through this one way or another. Thanks for all your prayers.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

God takes care of all whom he has created and redeemed through his Son. We put our trust in him and renew our prayer:
– Lord, you have worked wonders among us.

Lord of compassion, make our hearts pure and guide our steps,
so that we remember what is true, and just, and worthy of love.
For your name’s sake, O God, do not abandon us for ever:
do not let your covenant fade away.
Receive our contrite and humble hearts:
for those who put their trust in you will never be disappointed.
You called us to be prophets in Christ:
may we always proclaim your power.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be generous with your grace to those who pray to you:
by your power, may they follow your commandments closely,
receive consolation in this present life,
and embrace the joys that are to come.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Keeping you in my prayers…I too am an unemployed paralegal for more than 6 months. I am praying that God will be right beside you and this will work out…Please know i will keep you in my prayers. Diane

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.