For A Fallen Warrior

Please pray for MSG Scott Ball who was KIA in Afghanistan and for his wife and two children.

Thank You.

-Anthony

Praying for his soul… Also praying for his wife and children… Father protect our troops as they protect others… In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death… AMEN

:crossrc:

Christ our eternal King and God, You have destroyed death and the devil by Your Cross and have restored man to life by Your Resurrection; give rest, Lord, to the soul of Your servant MSG Scott Ball who has fallen asleep, in Your Kingdom, where there is no pain, sorrow or suffering. In Your goodness and love for all men, pardon all the sins he has committed in thought word or deed, for there is no man or woman who lives and sins not, You only are without sin.

For You are the Resurrection, the Life, and Repose of Your servant MSG Scott Ball, departed this life, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up glory with Your Eternal Father and Your All-holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit; both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen

** Honor…simply put…

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check to “The United States Of America”, for an amount of “up to and including his life.”** That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. Author Unknown

Almighty God, our Help and Refuge, who knows that we can do nothing right without Your guidance and help; direct our military members by Your wisdom and power, protect their every step wherever they may be, that they may accomplish the task before them and, whatever they do may it be for You, so that it may be beneficial to them, their families, and others and to the glory of Your holy Name. Amen. __________________

:gopray2::gopray2::gopray2:

May his soul and all souls through God’s Mercy rest in His Peace and may The Lord bring comfort and consolation to family and friends…a fallen hero…

Praying for Scott and his family…

Praying

I will keep MSG Scott Ball and his family in my evening prayers.

I will pray for this fallen hero, Scott, and his family.

Praying.

Lord, I pray this day for Your child Scott Ball. Master Sargent Ball gave his life in the protection of others, and there is no greater sacrifice one can make. Mother Mary I ask that you hold Scott’s wife and children in your loving arms, and help them through their pain. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying for him and his family.

i will pray for Scott and his kin. May Scott be held in the arms of our Master. May God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit hold Scott’s kin up and give them strength.

Chyna :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.