For a friend of mine...

A friend of mine is having a rough holy week. If you could spare a prayer for him, that’d be much appreciated.

God bless.

Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour, we pray to Rascalking’s friend so that he may spend the rest of his Holy Week with You, o Lamb of God. Dear Jesus, my Brother and Best Friend, You know the hearts of all men. You know what trouble’s Rascalking’s friend’s heart, so we ask You, in communion with Our Mother Mary, the saints and angels, we ask you that you comfort our friend in his time of need.

You, Dear Jesus, are the Light of the world. Light up our friend’s heart so that he may celebrate and contemplate upon the mysteries of the Holy Week. Help him feel Your Passion in Good Friday, and bring him the joy of Your Resurrection on Easter Sunday! For on that day You have beaten death itself, and the Kingdom of God shall forever reign!

We ask this in the name of God The Father,
God The Son,
and God The Holy Spirit,
Three Persons, One True God.
Amen. :thumbsup:

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection
Implored thay assistance or sought thy intercession
Was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins our mother
To thee we come, before thee we stand
Sinful and sorrowful
O Mother of the Word Incarnate
Depsise not our petitions
But in they clemency, hear and answer us.
Amen.

I’m praying for your friend.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

I’m praying for your friend.

Lord, please give courage, patience, strength and comfort to Rascaling’s friend who is having a rough holy week. May the depths of your love for him be made known to him in a personal way this Triduum. May his Easter be joyful and a healing time for him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your friend …

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for him today.
Jesus please be mindful of his needs and embrace him in Your merciful love and truth.

Grant this friend of raskalking, O Father, healing and peace of mind. Grant that he may be reconciled to Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the light of the blessings of the Resurrection + Amen.

Jesus, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.