For a Friend with a Tumor

Please pray for my friend who had a tumor removed from her breast. She’s only a teenager, and her family isn’t sure if they should have further surgery to prevent recurrence. Thanks for your prayers.

Praying for your friend…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Jesus, such a serious decision for one so young. Please let her and her parents by guided by Your superior knowledge and wisdom.

Mother of St Therese of Lisieux, Blessed Zelie Martin who suffered from breast cancer and could hav been saved by modern medicine if you had lived later, please pray for this girl and her parents.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Come Holy Spirit, guide this couple and child in their decision regarding further surgery. May they place their confidence in You and a worthy doctor and pray to You for guidance before making their final decision. Help this family, Lord. Heal their daughter completely. Thank you! Amen.

I am praying.

They seem pretty certain that she needs the surgery now. Please continue praying for my friend.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.