For a full time job

Could I ask for prayers so I can get a full time job soon? I’m still on an on call basis at work, after 1 yr. Lately I’ve working 40hrs a wk, but I have no benefits and my hrs might start slowing down again (the last 2 months they went down to 0-4 a wk). Kaiser’s opening a Latino clinic and they’re only hiring people who are certified by Kaiser as Spanish speakers and by seniority date of hire. I’m certified, but I’ve only been there 1 yr… I really really want to work in that clinic, for some reason I get more out of working with people from my own culture than others. I feel like I help them out more (since Latinos here in my area are very poor and uneducated as in school not manners) and they appreciate the service and medical care I give them soooo much more than other culltures.

I don’t mind if I get a job with the regular clinic, it’s just the fullt time thing that worries me the most, but I’d prefer the one where I can use my Spanish. I’ve never worked less than full time, but ever since I lost my first baby, I’ve been either out of a job or on call, so it’s been 1.5 yrs of trying to get a full time position again. ANd not to mention that my DH is almost out of a job, he lost his regular job 2 months ago and is doing a temp job, but that’s almost over, so we need one of us to at least have a 40 hr job.

*Praying for you, yessisan, that you can find steady employment with benefits, very soon! *

May you find the job best suited to you.

Y que Dios te bendiga. :smiley:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that both you and your DH find good full-time jobs, Yessi! :slight_smile: :hug1:

Sweet Jesus, yesissan needs a full time job to support her family, please grant her this wish, through you, anything is possible, thank you,dear Jesus…

Lord, please help yesissan and her dear husband find good jobs doing what they like to do and doing what is best for their souls. Yesissan likes to work with people from her own beautiful culture, so if you can arrange it so that she could work at the Latin clinic, that would be so wonderful. Bless both yesissan and her husband with peace of mind, strength, confidence in You and surrender to Your will. Keep them both patient and hopeful and filled with love for Your Son and for Mary, our beautiful Mother. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for this couple and take them under your loving mantle and intercede to Your Son for their well-being and protection. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying that you and your DH get fulltime jobs with benefits soon.

I am praying for your intentions.

amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please grant this person a more stable source of income, or inspire their superiors to look kindly upon their good work and make a way for them, if it be Your Holy Will. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.