For A Good Skin Cancer Exam

Today I have a body check for skin cancer. In the last few years I’ve had abnormal biopsies and basal cell carcinoma. For that I am grateful as I’m at high risk for other issues like melanoma.

If you have time, please pray for a good exam today and that my faith will be strong regardless. Thank you.

Dana

I have a skin survey coming up in a couple months. Yup - they are officially called skin surveys. I guess that is kinda’ like a land survey.
Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Dear Lord, please watch over Dana as she goes in for her body check today. Guide the doctor who will conduct this exam, so that nothing is missed. Enter into Dana, and give her Your peace. In Jesus name we pray.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dana, may God be with you today as you undergo tests for skin cancers. Please God you are proved clear today. If there are any issues may God help you through them. Your wisdom in vigilance is a great blessing, and means that if there are issues they con be dealt with early.

May God bless you in every way.

Praying!

Thank you so much for all your kind prayers (and words).

The appointment was much less stressful that I expected even though I ended up with three biopsies. I’ll know the results in 2 weeks when I go back to have stitches removed.

The doctor feels that it’s better to be cautious than overlook something, so that is good. My current prayer is to not worry and trust God.

God bless you all for caring.

Dana

Praying for your peace of mind.

Praying for you!

praying for you and your skin exam!

praying for peace

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.