For a happy death

I just want to have everyone keep my family in your prayers. My Great-Grandmother is close to death. She is 94 and I ask you pray for a happy death. Thank You.

Tobinator

I pray this night for a happy and peaceful death for your great-grandmother. May she die with the knowledge that she is loved so much by God, and annointed with the sacramental oil be protected and provided for spiritually as she journeys back home to her Father and true homeland. Directed by her guardian angel may she be received in God’s loving arms in paradise with Him for all eternity. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I pray for her to be welcomed with joy by Jesus and our Mother Mary in peace and satisfying rest. May St. Joseph also be there - he is known to show up and comfort the soul of the Faithful Departed.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Jesus, please give her a peaceful death and welcome her joyfully into heaven.
Please give comfort and blessing to her family.
Thank You, Jesus

…and St. Joseph, Patron St. of a happy death, pray for her, Amen.

(hope you don’t mind that I prayed your prayer and “added” to it), I will also pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for her.

St Joseph, patron of a happy death pray for her. Amen.

Thank you all for such wonderful prayers

No, I loved how you added to it! Peace!:slight_smile:

Amen

Thanks again for all of your prayers. Great-Grandma Bell passed away this morning at 6:02 A.M. at the age of 94

Eternel rest grant unto her o Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Amen

Amen.

Amen

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones!

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

peace be on you and your entire family

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.