for a hero

Please pray for Tony Jordon. I don’t know him, but the news said he was killed when he stepped in to help a woman who was being beated outside of his home. He didn’t know the killer of the victim. The woman also died, but I didn’t catch her name, so please pray for her as well.

May God bless Tony and the woman.

Prayers for murder victims

Lord, we pray for a young woman who was killed in a domestic violence attack and for the apartment groundskeeper who tried to protect her. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

**Prayer for the grieving **

Father of all mercies and God of consolation, You love us eternally and transform the shadows of death into the dawn of life. Look upon our grief; be our refuge and comfort so that our sadness and sorrow may turn into the light and peace of Your Presence. In dying, Your Son destroyed death; in rising, He restored life. Grant that at the end of our earthly pilgrimage we may be found in His company with our brothers and sisters. There, You shall wipe away every tear. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

++++++++++++++++

May the wisdom of the Holy Spirit guide the police in capturing the suspect.

:signofcross:

fox2now.com/2014/07/12/vigil-to-be-held-for-murder-victims-in-north-st-louis/

Praying for the repose of Tony’s & this woman’s souls & for their families.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for their souls and for their families…

Lord, have mercy…

:signofcross:

Ave Maria, Gratia plena
Dominus tecum,
Benedicta to in mulieribus,
Et benedictus, fructus, ventris tui Jesus

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis, pecatoribus nunc,
Et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen

Oh My Jesus, Forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires Hell,
And lead all souls to Heaven,
Especially those in most need of they mercy,
Amen

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Pray for us.
St. Michael, Archangel Pray for us, and for this lifesaver.

Praying for the souls of Tony Jordan and the woman he was helping.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

I just said a prayer for the souls of Tony and the woman he was helping. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.