For a job and other requests

Dear Prayer Warriors and others, please pray for me to help me find a good job, and for my family and friends and any other things you can think of in general.

Prayers promised

In Jesus’ name,
I ask the Father, please to guide you in your directions and choices, so that His desires for your wellbeing and wholeness will be fulfilled;
I ask the Father to grant your prayers for a good job;
and that all your prayers and good wishes for your family and friends will be answered according to God’s love and hope for them.

God bless you, Trishie :slight_smile: .

Prayers are going out for your requests. I pray that God provides you with the resources you need to provide for yourself and family.

Praying for your intentions…

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

My prayers are being offered up for you now.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you.

Praying…:gopray2:

praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.