For a job opportunity

I admit, I am not much of one for the Prayer Intentions forum, so I come here with hat in hand and thank you all for your prayers
God, have mercy on me, a sinner

I have not held a steady job for a longer time than I care to admit. But today I received word that I am among the finalists for a particular position. Please pray for me and for this opportunity.

I want to be usefully employed.
I want to earn an income and pay my mounting debts and contribute to the support of my family.

Thank you all.

tee

Lord, please bless tee as he pursues this career opportunity. Grant him peace regarding his financial situation. I ask this through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Prayers for you - especially to St Joseph, patron of workers.

Prayers for you to find employment, and for this position if it is His will.:signofcross:

God, please help this person. Our Father, who art in heaven… Dear Mary, my mother and queen, please pray for this person. Hail Mary, full of grace…

Father, I trust in you to provide Tee with the job you have intended for him. He is asking for your help Father. Give him wisdom and strength to hold his position once he does get a job. In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

:gopray2:

Prayers for you and your family :slight_smile:

May The Lord hear and grant your exceptionally humble and unselfish prayer and may He have Mercy on me also, I too am a sinner.

Praying for you…

Father, we ask for Your mercy and grace for the job this person seeks. Amen.

Please grant our friend, Tee, a job opportunity, dear Lord. I humbly ask this in Christ’s name.

AMEN!

Praying the rosary now,will include you,please Blessed Mary,Intercede for this person,as he needs a job.

Thank you all.

[thread=186939]Please see this follow-up[/thread] :smiley:

tee

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.