For a job

Looking for a job, any prayers appriciated. Thank You and God Bless.

Praying for you…

I will keep you in my night prayers.
Kathy

Father, in the name of Jesus please hear and grant this prayer for work.
You are in my prayers. God bless you…Trishie

Praying for you and all the unemployed.

Praying for you!

God, our Father, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as our friends look for suitable employment.
They need your wisdom to guide their footsteps along the right path, and to lead them to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. We all wish to use the gifts and talents you have given us, but need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon them, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant them this favor they seek so that they may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

Praying hard to St. Joseph for you to find a good job!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I will certainly pray for you.

My prayers are with you!

May God grant that you be blessed with a good job that not only pays your bills and gets you out of any debt you may have, but also gives you extra for savings and fun. That it is a job that you enjoy doing, that makes good use of your education and talents, where the people like you and appreciate you. That you will find it very quickly, so that you don’t have to have any anxiety about how you will eat, or how you will pay for your rent or mortgage, and other necessities of life. :slight_smile:

Still praying very hard for you!

Adding you to my daily prayer.

(Very clever handle!)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.