For a job. . .

Please pray for me. I don’t have a job and need one to earn money for school to pay student loans. I have been looking and none have called me. Please. Thank you.

I’ll pray for the job you need. Pray for your needs and not your wants and God’s will shall be done. It’s His will and He grants your needs.

Be blessed my friend!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the Beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Oh My Jesus, Forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all Souls into Heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy.
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Loving Father, I give you Miguel and his need for a job. Please bring him work soon, and care for him in his search.

Lord, hear us…

St Joseph, pray for us

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven, giver of all good things. You know the needs and fears of the unemployed. We pray that You will comfort and strengthen them, and help them to maintain their hope and courage. Help them to find the work they need and seek. Help them to understand and overcome any impediments to their search. Lord, help them to surrender wholly to You for their needs; to help them see and take the opportunities to earn their living. Keep them from discouragement and bitterness. In Faith, O Lord, Our Father, help them to be trusting and patient. In this time, please care for them and their families according to Your promise. We trust You will do so for the sake of Your Son, our Savior, in Whom You have promised to give us all things.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Novena to Saint Cajetan, patron Saint of the Unemployed.

O glorious St. Cajetan, you studied to be a lawyer, but when you felt that the Lord was calling you to his service, you abandoned everything and became a priest. You excelled in virtues, shunning all material rewards for your labor, helping the many unemployed people of your time. You provided loans without interest and you attracted a lot of benefactors who donated to your resources so that you could go on with your activities. Look on us with mercy. We wish to find employment that could help us and our families live with dignity. Listen to our petitions, dear saint; you, who could easily give up the food on your table for the needy, bring our petitions to Jesus (that I may find work that will sustain me financially). Amen.

First Day

You were a model of virtue among the priests of your time, O St. Cajetan. You sought not to receive payments from your ministry, and you taught people how to pray the rosary and develop devotions to saints. You were truly a spiritual shepherd, and your concern was always focused on the salvation of souls. But despite this, you were also aware that with hungry stomachs, the faithful would have difficulty in understanding God’s Word. You embarked to help them, not just by giving them bread but helping them gain their living by work. Look on us with pity, O glorious saint. We have many unemployed people in our midst and their families go hungry. We ask you to guide the fathers and mothers who are looking for work. Amen.

Daily Prayer

(3) Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
(3) Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you; Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hours of our death, Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you; Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you; Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our deaths, Amen.
(3) Glory Be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, World without end, Amen.
Glory Be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.
(3) St. Cajetan, pray for us. St Cajetan pray for us. St. Cajetan pray for us.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is rthe fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

I pray for Miguel, O Lord,
that he will tenaciously hold onto the hope
that YOU care for his financial welfare,
and that it is for YOUR testimony to others
that he should find a source of income,
and that he should know who he is fighting
for, loved ones and those he is concerned
about!

Remember, O gracious Virgin Mary,
that never has it been known that anyone
who has fled to you for protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly to you O Virgin of virgins,
our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand,
sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate
despise not our petitions, but in your mercy
hear and answer us!
Amen.

Lord, there are many people in our nation who are in need of a steady job with sufficient wages to care for themselves and their families.
Help these people remain diligent in their job search. Give them the confidence they need to succeed and the perseverance to continue on when they become discouraged.
Teach me to encourage those seeking employment and to offer them whatever assistance I can give.
Open the hearts of those responsible for hiring and for the care of unemployed people in industry and in government that they may carry out their work with compassion.
For all the unemployed in our nation, I offer my prayer that they might find productive works that enables them to use and develop their talents and skills and to meet their economic needs.
Amen.

Praying to St. Joseph for you to secure employment.

GOD bless you all for your prayers! May the LORD’s will be done. Amen.

Prayer for Employment
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

:signofcross:

Despite your busy schedule, dear saint, you spent eight hours a day in prayer. Your happiness consists in being united with Jesus, to savor his presence in the Eucharist. Guide us to be like you by giving priority to prayer in our life. Enable us to savor Jesus’ presence and help us become contemplatives like you. Inspire us to understand that prayer is not just asking Jesus for our needs, but being with him, delighting in his presence. We ask you, dear saint, to lead us in this direction that we may learn to delight in Jesus’ presence. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spiriit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Joining in prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Since your death, dear St. Cajetan, the unemployed people of the world had sought your intercession. Work is the key to a happy life. Look with pity on the millions of people in our country who wake up each morning without certainty of finding food because they don’t have work. These people become victims of desperation and some even resort to crimes to survive. Help our government leaders formulate policies that will bring about employment. You who established a bank for the needy inspire our leaders to extend loans for the poor so that they may provide for the needs of their families. Amen.

O glorious St. Cajetan, you studied to be a lawyer but when you felt the Lord was calling you to his service, you abandoned everything and became a priest. You excelled in virtues shunning all material rewards for your labor, helping the many unemployed people of your time. You provided loans without interest and you attracted a lot of benefactors who donated to your resources so that you could go on with your activities. Look on us with mercy. We wish to find employment that could help us and our families live with dignity. Listen to our petitions, dear saint; you, who could easily give up the food on your table for the needy, bring our petitions to Jesus (to find work that will sustain us and our families). Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed i the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.