For a loved who who has had an accident

I ask prayers for someone very dear who has a number of painful injuries due to an accident. She doesn’t live nearby so please ask the Lord to ensure she has the personal and medical care she needs for recovery. Jesus I implore You to comfort and heal her.
St Mary MacKillop please pray for her healing and happiness and for her loved ones.

I will pray for your loved one.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Dear Father, please comfort, bless and heal Trishie’s dear friend who has had an accident, bless that friend’s loved one’s too. An Our Father, Hail Mary, a Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for her intentions.

Lord, please help Trishie’s friend to heal well. May she receive the best of care and have a speedy recovery. Please help her to keep strong in faith, hope and love and help her to unite her suffering to Yours on the cross for souls so her pain and suffering will be redemptive and a good thing to bring about conversions. May she place all her confidence in your merciful love and be totally abandoned to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved one.

ChotkiSteve

Praying for your loved one …

Holy Mother Mary we pray for Trishie’s intention. please bless and heal your daughter

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Praying hard for a complete recovery.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your loved one.

Mother Mary please intercede for Trishie’s friend
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy omb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Mother Mary please intercede for Trishie’s loved one
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Holy mother Mary we continue to pray

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers!
Praise God the dear person is recovering well!
:harp:

Mother Mary please intercede for Trishie’s loved one

Loving God, thank You for the graces of recovery you have given.
and please thank and bless all who prayed for this intention :slight_smile:

:crossrc:

Holy Mother Mary we pray

The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.