For a miracle and a relationship with Joe

Please pray for what I would consider a miracle - that Joe and I are soon dating. first I pray that he responds and is interested in seeing me again and that this was the right decision I made to contact him because it will result in a very happy healthy romantic relationship between us.

Praying hard.

Praying for God’s will to be.

O Mary, Protectress of Our Faith,
hear our prayer and ask Your Beloved Son to receive our faith into His Sacred Hands.
Ask Him to hide our faith in His Wounds and protect it from all evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you all for prayers. It is not meant to be. But thank you!! OTE=iheartdance;12437103]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

[INDENT]**Prayer to St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings
O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of happy meetings, lead us by the hand towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their movements, be guided by your light and transfigured by your Joy.

Angel guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet of Him on whose unveiled face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so that we may not be as strangers in the province of Joy, all ignorant of the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong–you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and bright with the resplendent glory of God. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying that the Lord may continue to guide you and grant you all necessary graces.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Remembering your intention in my daily prayers. May the Lord’s will be done in your life.

AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.