For a new job

Please pray that my husband and I will find new jobs soon. Thank you!

I am praying for you and your husband to find new rewarding jobs soon.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

I’m praying foryour intention

Father in Heaven, we implore You to graciously locate labor for the minds and hands of our brother and sister in Christ. We seek the intercession of Saint Joseph and of Saint Paul, men who knew the value and goodness of the labor of their hands. In Your mercy, protect xyneshia and her husband from all anxiety as they await the unfolding of Your glorious plan. May their faith sustain them, and Your Divine Providence supply their needs until that time. Grant this, we beseech You, through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of he Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

I am praying for you. May you find the jobs that allow you not only to face your economic needs but also that allow you to develop your gifts and do good to others.

Alma

Praying for you and your DH to find jobs

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee!
Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus,
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

praying!

You are in my prayers now with Rayne and her husbnad who have also lost their income.
Lord please have compassion on the privation and anxiety of Your people and ensure their employment and security

Praying…

Loving God,

We thank your for your many blessings in our lives and in particular today for strong marriages and love between married persons. We lift up the intentions today of our sister xyneshia for an improvement in the employment status of both our sister and her husband. Lord, each of us carries out a measure of our faith journey in our vocation and our working life, please bless our sister and her husband and help them to find the path in life for employment that is in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please relieve them of all stress and anxiety as they search for the right opportunities, and help them to provide for the needs of their family (financial, insurance, housing, food). Please bless this intention and hear the persistent prayers of your people on behalf of our sister xyneshia and her husband. May all who are in a position to affect this situation have the guidance of the Holy Spirit to effect the change needed.

We thank you as always for the amazing gift of your son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying very hard for both of you to find dream jobs!

Holding you both in my prayers.

praying

This is such a tough time! I will definitely pray for you and all others who are looking for a job right now!

[FONT=“Verdana”]
In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

still praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.