For a new job

Please pray that I get a decent job. I’ve been out of work for a few months and need a job desperately. I need to pay the bills and put food on the table, and I feel that I am letting down my family.

Thank you very much.

First of all you are in no way letting your family down.
You lost your job due to cutbacks? Layoffs?
We’re in the same boat as you. Take heart
and know that the recession will eventually pass.

Lord grant the request of your faithful servant that he find employment with the possibility of advancing to higher positions. For the immediate needs of his family that they all find their way out of the cycle of poverty they are in, Amen.
:gopray2:
best of luck to you. I hope you find a decent job soon. God Bless.

Lord, during this difficult time may this person have loving and caring people to help him get through his unemployment period until he is able to find a good job. May he accept his unemployment with perfect humility and know that You have a master plan that he is an integral part of. Through this unemployment of his, You want him to place his complete trust in and dependence on You and to be completely abandoned to Your will for him. May he be consoled by attending daily Mass and eucharistic adoration where he can give glory to You and find some relief from his worry. May he know You are with him through all this trial and want him to keep faith and strong through the reception of the eucharist as frequently as possible. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.