For a new relationship

I just recently started dating a guy I have known since elementary school and early childhood. I would like some prayers for him and me, and this new relationship that should have happened a long time ago.

Never look at it this way. :slight_smile: Your experiences apart have shaped you both into the people you’ve become…two people who sound ready for this relationship :slight_smile: In God’s time, not ours! :thumbsup: He knows the right time.

I ask the Good Lord to strengthen you both so that your relationship will glorify His name.

Amen.

And how wonderful it is that God has brought you back together!!
Praying…:slight_smile:

Will pray.

Lord God, please bless these two and help them to grow toward you as their relationship matures. Father, guard their hearts and minds and let them honor you in all that they do and be an example to others of a God-fearing couple. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus. please grant your blessings to this young couple.
Let Your light and love surround them at all times.

Did you put this here intentionally to hurt my feelings?

Amen!
I am praying for you both.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you both.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.