For a safe natural delivery of a healthy baby

I’m 41 weeks 4 days pregnant today. Please pray that this baby decides to come on her own soon, so that I can have a safe natural delivery, and that baby will be born healthy.

Thank you for your prayers. Ten months ago I approached these boards for prayers to conceive, and learned (yet again) that our God is good and merciful.

Praying! :slight_smile:

I will pray that baby makes a safe entrance soon!

God bless you and your baby girl!

Prayer said.

Praying for you and your baby…

Praying that God sends the baby here soon!~ also, for a safe, healthy delivery for mom and baby.

Mary.

Praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe for you to have an uncomplicated pregnancy & safe delivery of a healthy baby.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!
mlz

A Prayer to St. Gerard for Safe Delivery

O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love.

O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Offering a prayer for you and for your precious child.

Praying for you and your baby…
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*

:signofcross:

Almighty God, in Thy wisdom Thou hast entrusted to her a soul to rear for Thy honor and glory. It is a great responsibility. She is proud and a little afraid, but trusts in thy Fatherly
goodness and the intercession of the Mother of Jesus, who knew all the hopes and fears of one who expects a child.
Dear God, give her courage and fortitude when she needs it. Let her child be born strong and healthy and with the disposition for wanting to become a Saint. Good Saint Elizabeth, cousin of our Lady and mother of John the Baptist, pray for her and the child to come.
Mary, most pure Virgin and Mother of God, I remind thee of the blessed moment when thou didst see for the first time thy newly born Child and folded Him in thy arms. Through this joy of thy maternal heart, obtain for her the grace that she and her child may be protected from all danger.
Mary, Mother of my Savour, I remind thee of the unspeakable joy you felt when, after three days of painful seeking, thou again didst find thy Divine Son. Through this joy, obtain for her the grace to worthily bring into the world the child He didst create for her and her spouse.
Most glorious Virgin Mary, I remind thee of the heavenly joy that flooded thy maternal heart when thy Son appeared to thee after His Resurrection. Through this great joy, obtain for her child the blessings of holy Baptism, so that her child may be admitted to the Church, the Mystical Body of thy Divine Son, and to the company of all the Saints.
Amen

I think I’m in labor! Please continue praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery. Thank you for raising me in prayer. It means so much to me to know that. I was really moved by your comments and posted prayers.

Prayer said.

[size=3]Praying both you and the Baby are healthy[FONT=&quot]. May Our Lord keep the child close to always Himself, [FONT=&quot]His Angels protect the child, and your family have a very [FONT=&quot]blessed, he[FONT=&quot]althy[FONT=&quot] and long life knowing that God loves you so very much[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]. . . . .
[/FONT]
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into Hell Satan
and all the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
[/size]
[FONT=Arial][size=3][size=3]:signofcross:[/size][/size] [/FONT]

Let Nothing Disturb You

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)

Thank you for your prayers! I had a smooth delivery and now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl. God bless you all!

What wonderful news!~ Congratulations may your family be abundantly blessed.

Mary.

Congratulations! Wonderful news! May your baby girl and your family have a very long, healthy, loving . . . in one word “blessed” life together.

Praying in thanksgiving . . . for He is worthy!
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into Hell Satan
and all the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Memorare
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petition,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Let Nothing Disturb You

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.