For a seminarian who made poor choices and the women seeking justice

Hey guys,

This is a sensitive struggle, and it definitely needs prayers. The seminarian in question is simply not fit for seminary. He isn’t a terrible person, but he is so, so lonely, he’s turning to young females for support (ages 16-18). This isn’t healthy, guys. The girls are scared and confused by his advances of sorts (I’ve seen screenshots, they are very odd and uncomfortable) and he needs help, outside the seminary. Please pray that these girls are brave and honest as they speak with the parish and the higher-ups, and for the seminarian, that he can be honest with himself and find where God truly calls him to be.

Lord, have mercy. St. Michael, St. Agnes, pray for us. Amen.

3 Likes

Giving it to God and praying for all involved.

Prayer to St. Joseph for the Unemployed

O Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

You who are the patron of workers; grant that unemployment may vanish from our ranks; that all those who are ready to work may put their strength and abilities in serving their fellowmen and earn a just salary.

You are the patron of families; do not let those who have children to support and raise lack the necessary means. Have pity on our brothers and sisters held down in unemployment and poverty because of sickness or social disorders. Help our political leaders and captains of industry find new and just solutions. May each and every one have the joy of contributing, according to his abilities, to the common prosperity by an honorable livelihood. Grant that we may all share together in the abundant goods God has given us and that we may help underprivileged countries. Amen.

_

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

for all involved

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us. Lord, hear my prayer for this persons intentions and have mercy on the whole world. (x10)

I did pray a decade of my daily Divine Mercy Chaplet for your intention.

1 Like

Update; the head woman is making progress, but one of the younger girls is scared and refuses to put in crucial evidence. Please pray for her to be brave so that all of this can pan out as smoothly and justly as possible.

Holy Spirit please intervene for All in this situation to be helped for the best.

Father please help this person may the go on the right path. Temptation is afoot please watch over and protect all involved. May he walk strong in Christ and spread the good news of your word. In your name, Jesus amen!

Prayers for these girls. And that the necessary authorities are involved,

Prayer of Healing for Victims of Abuse

Praise to You, Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
source of all consolation and hope. By Your
Son’s dying and rising, He is our light in every
darkness, our strength in every weakness.

Be the refuge and guardian of all who suffer
from abuse and violence. Comfort them and
heal their wounds of body, soul, and spirit.
Rescue them from bitterness and shame
and refresh them with Your love.

Heal the brokenness in all victims of abuse
and revive the spirits of all who lament this sin.
Help us to follow Jesus in drawing good from
evil, life from death. Make us one with You in
Your love for justice as we deepen our respect
for the dignity of every human life.

Giver of Peace make us one in celebrating
Your praise, both now and forever. Through
Christ Our Lord, amen.

Prayer for Healing of Victims of Abuse

God of endless love, ever caring
ever strong, always present, always
just:

You gave Your only Son to save
us by the blood of His Cross.

Gentle Jesus, Shepherd of Peace,
join to Your own suffering the pain
of all who have been hurt in body,
mind, and spirit by those who betrayed
the trust placed in them.

Hear our cries as we agonize
over the harm done to our brothers
and sisters. Breathe wisdom into
our prayers, soothe restless hearts
with hope, steady shaken spirits
with faith:

Show us the way to justice and
wholeness, enlightened by truth and
enfolded in Your mercy.

Holy Spirit, comforter of hearts,
heal Your people’s wounds and
transform our brokenness. Grant
us courage and wisdom, humility
and grace, so that we may act with
justice and find peace in you.
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

A Prayer for Justice in Court

God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for
there is a time for every matter and for every work.

Lord God, redeemer of all, I come before You
to ask for justice for all crime victims. Though
people are fallible, through You justice can be had.

Through Christ Our Lord, amen.

St. Maria Goretti, pray for us.

It was decided this morning that he will not be continuing seminary. Please keep up prayers so that he can find the path God is truly calling him to, and for the girls’ peace of mind!

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.