For a sick baby

Below is a message from a friend:

Dear friends,

I ask you to offer up some prayers for my seven-month-old niece, Josephine Rose, for her parents (Ed & Claire), and for her team of doctors who are trying to diagnose Josephine’s condition. Right now all signs point to some form of rare genetic disorder, perhaps (nothing is definite yet) Gaucher’s disease or Niemann-Pick Disease…both are rather nasty and generally lead to death in infancy.

Right now they are simply having to wait for test results to come back (some take as long as six weeks).

My brother and sister-in-law could really use your prayers for they are emotionally and physically exhausted at this point. Your prayers are not in vain. . .they are depending upon them for strength. FYI, they live in Williamsburg, VA.

Jesus we beg You to have profound compassion on this mother and father and their little daughter. I can say various things to You, but please just flood Your meciful love into them. I ask all that Your heart can give them.

Praying for healing of this little one and peace for the parents.

Praying for this family…

My prayers of healing of the baby and healing of the parents stress go out to them, I ask that God give everyone in this ordeal the strength to get thought it, Parents, child and doctors.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread, and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspass aagianst us and lead us not into ttemptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for this little one and blessings and peace on this family.

Praying for a return to good health for this precious child!

I pray that Ed & Claire may find peace, and that your niece be healthy.

praying for Josephine!

Praying for the baby and all her family…

Don’t know how I missed this before now, but praying…

Praying for this precious baby to regain its good health!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.