For a truthful and charitable apologetics discussion

Dear friends,

might I ask for your prayers for this following intention.

I am in a discussion with a Jehovah’s Witness on which Church Christ established, his or the Holy Catholic Church. Please pray that I may be charitable in choosing words, so as not to scare him off, and truthful in argument and logic; and that our discussion might make him think and eventually come home to Holy Church. Particular saints might include Saint Monica, Saint Augustine, Saint Anthony and Saint Dominic.

God bless you all for your kind concern.

Praying for you and the Jehovah’s Witness.
:gopray:

Prayers for a fruitful discussion said.
Mary.

My prayer for you:

1 Peter 3:15

Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason for your hope,but do it with gentleness and reverence.

You have my prayers. St. Francis de Sales, please pray for this intention, and please pray that the Holy Spirit softens the heart of the other party as well so that he is disposed to receive the Truth.

“Come let us reason together…”

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions! God bless!

Lord, please hear the intercession of these saints, and bestow on this exchange of faith many graces that cultivate in the discussion wisdom, charity, justice, faith, hope, and love. Shine the heavenly light of truth into this occasion, that the Father be glorified, and that truth radiate and attract all involved participants. Send angels to help with this cause and to quell any temptation to deviate from the loving exchange of faith that will please the Father. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Here’s something to bring with you, as well:

catholic.com/tracts/stumpers-for-the-jehovahs-witnesses

catholic.com/tracts/more-stumpers-for-the-jehovahs-witnesses :thumbsup:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :bible1:

Prayers said.

Lord Jesus! You,
Who in the most bitter moments of Your passion
showed an ardent thirst for souls,
grant that we may share in this thirst.
Give us the light to grow
in the knowledge of Your word
and grant us strength so that,
by collaborating in preaching this word
at every moment of our lives,
we may bring to You,
through Your holy Church,
and the intercession of Your holy Mother,
innumerable souls who live far from the truth.
Grant this so that with You,
through You and in You,
they may be reconciled to the Eternal Father,
in union with whom,
together with the Holy Spirit,
You live and reign forever and ever.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Prayers said.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.