For a Young Cuple

Tonight at mass, a young man nbamed Enrico introduced himself to me while he waited for an opportunity to talk to Father. He moved to Indy from Detroit with his pregnant girlfriend to find work as a carpenter. She (I’ve forgotten her name) has been turned out her family due to her pregnancy. They had enough money for a hotel room tonight, but were unsure where they’d be staying until his job starts this week.

I was unable to help financially, but promised prayers.

Remeber, o most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, sought thy help, or asked thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee o Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinfula nad sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but hear and answer me. Amen.

In Jesus’ name Father please supply practical help for this young couple. Joseph, you arrived in Bethlehem with pregnant Mary. Remember your concern for Mary and the Child, and interede powerfully for shelter and funds for this couple.

Did you direct them to Catholic charity, like St Vincent de Paul’s or 'Vinnies"?

Holy Spirit please help and protect this couple. Give them courage and faithfulness, help them to live Christian values; and please soften the hearts of this young mother’s parents and reconcile them with the couple.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, we love you very much!
By imitating and living the Love of the Trinity, you were the perfect model for a family!

You had the fear of being ridiculed with your situation.

Look kindly upon this couple with your prayers and soften the hearts of those they come in contact with so they do not look at them with judging eyes because of their “socially unacceptable” situation, but help others to see them as two souls in need.

Father, please see to it that they find themselves in a place where there will be a Christian who seems them with the eyes of Christ so they may have compassion on them and aid them in their time of need.

O Holy Spirit, fill them and lead them along the path of The Father’s will, so they can learn the true importance of faith so this child can be healthy and grow up having a living, loving relationship with God.

Thank you!

Amen, Amen!
+

Amen!

:gopray:

Praying for this couple to be protected and helped by our Lord…Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Enrico will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Father, open the hearts of this young womans family. Grant them peace with the pregnancy. Hold this couple up and help them to find shelter. Guide them to follow your will and bring up this child to do your will. We ask this in the name of Jesus!
AMEN

Praying for this family.

God bless,
Ut

Praying this family will find the help they need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.