For a young mother fighting for her life

Please pray for a mother with two young daughters (4 and 9 years old); she was shot in the head this past week and is fighting for her life. Doctors say there is little hope. Pray for all her family and for the medical staff caring for this brave lady. Pray for strength and comfort for her family and friends.

Thank you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for this women and her family …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for her complete recovery.

Sancta maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

So very tragic. I'm praying for this young mother and her family.

Praying for her and her family.

That’s so tragic! Praying for this lady and her family…

I pray for her and that she will always be with Chirst. May she get better for her beautiful children, who need her so much and love so much.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

To Saint Peregrine
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

For the young mother fighting for her life,please pray fo her to recover

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

I have to go out, but will keep her and her children in my prayers,
and the misguided person who shot her.

Lord, I pray that if it is your will that this woman survives and lives that she will. Help the doctors to do everything to help keep her alive - and to do everything right. Please help to keep her strong spiritually at this crucial time and never let her be separated from you. Please give her the strength and courage she needs to pull through this, and grant her deep peace and comfort in the depths of her soul, despite the exterior agitation involved in her struggle to live. Grant her family the graces they need to keep strong and filled with faith in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Thank you all for the prayers.

This morning she is still in a coma, her facial swelling is coming down and all her organs are functioning normally.

She and her family still need a miracle, please continue to keep her in your prayers, that she may recover completely.

Remember, O most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of Virgins,
my mother.
To thee do I cry,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

For Special Intentions
Almighty and loving Father, I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us as a most appealing model and powerful friend. By his example, he showed us how to love and trust you. You have showered many blessings on those who call upon him. For your greater glory and my welfare, please grant me the favors which I ask in his name.

For the healing and full recovery of this young mother

And you, my powerful patron, intercede for me before the throne of God. Draw near to that throne and do not leave it until you have been heard. O good saint, to you I address my feverent prayers; graciously accept them and let me experience in some way the effects of your powerful intercession. Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

UPDATE:

Doctors are still unable to detect any brain activity. She is being monitored 4 hourly. The family will most likely have to make a decision quite soon.

Please pray for them as they face this heartbreaking decision.

Please pray for strength to do what is best for everyone and that they may continue to trust God's love for them.

Also pray for the many people who are pouring prayers out for this situation that the outcome does not become something which diminishes or damages their faith.

Praying for her and her family ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for the prayers.

She lost her battle this morning (Tuesday).

Please pray for her husband, daughters, mother, sister and friends as they adjust to this loss.

A Prayer for a Deceased Woman
We beseech Thee, O Lord,
in Thy mercy,
to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid;
do Thou, Who hast freed her
from the perils of this mortal life,
restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.
Through Christ our Lord,
Amen.

Lord, God
you are attentive to the voice of our pleading.
Let us find in your Son comfort in our sadness,
certainty in our doubt,
and courage to live through this hour.
Make our faith strong through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Lord,
This young mother is gone now from this earthly dwelling,
and has left behind those who mourn her absence.
Grant that we may hold her memory dear,
never bitter for what we have lost
nor in regret for the past,
but always in hope of the eternal kingdom
where you will bring us together again.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

O God, we pray for those who have been murdered. We commit to your loving care those who have died, beseeching you to receive their souls into the mercy of your love. Comfort their loved ones who mourn. Enable them to meet the lonely and painful days ahead in the strength of your love. Let the love that you have made known to us lead us to create safer streets for all to walk upon. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.