For adoption help

I feel almost guilty asking for help when there are so many in such need, but …

I found out today that Ava’s Hope, a group promotes international adoption, is offering a 5000 dollar grant. This would be a HUGE help for DH and me as we seek to adopt a little boy from Ethiopia! Since we’re both grad students, money can be tight, and even when DH gets a job next year, I’m going to stay home with our future son, so we’ll only have one income. We originally thought to wait, but we want to start our big Catholic family! Any prayers for help (both financial and especially spiritual) would be amazing.

Father please hear the prayers of this couple in their desire to adopt a baby. Let Your will be done in their lives. I ask Your merciful assistance for them, in the name of Your Son Jesus.

Will pray for your intentions, financial and spiritual. Good luck!!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for you. A cousin of mine adopted a little girl from ethiopa and she is just beautiful. I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing.

kate

I will be praying hard for your intention to adopt this baby and that you will do well financially. God will hear all our prayers! God bless you for your generosity and love!

St Rita, patroness of infertility and ‘impossible’ causes, intercede for this family that they may find the means necessary to bring home a child who needs them. Mother Mary, wrap your mantle of peace and hope around them as they wait. Amen :crossrc:

[size=4]Praying for your intentions. :gopray2: [/size]

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.