For agreement on parish

Please pray that my wife and I may settle into one parish community. Currently we attend four different parishes for various reasons. I feel this is making us innefective in serving the needs of any of the parish.

Thanks and God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Your family has my prayers

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, lead these people to where you want them.

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your intentions.

Holy Spirit we ask You to draw this couple into the parish that YOU desire for them both! Help them to become active and prayerful in the Community that You wish them to for their sake and others’ blessing also. Thank You, Holy Spirit.

Amen to this that…keeping you in my prayers…

Father, lead this couple to the parish
of your will. Place them where they can
best serve you. We ask this in the name of Jesus!
AMEN

Dear Lord, give us the wisdom to know your will and the faith to carry it out. Make us the people you want us to be, and give us the strength to do it. Please bring solidity to the Church; help those who are losing faith, and those who are victim of scandal, and those who are trying to hurt the Church.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers.

God bless,
Ut

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.