For all Care Giver's and those they care for

Lord please grant patience understanding unending love and strength to all those of us who care for loved ones on a regular basis.Please guide us all to be able to care for our loved ones in the way they need and deserve with dignity respect and love.At times Lord it can be very difficult stressful depressing tiring and upsetting for us as Care givers and we may act impulsively and react badly to given situations.Please Lord ease our hearts and grant us extra strength and wisdom and patience to help our loved ones in the way they need and deserve.
Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady I ask for your intercession for all of us care givers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions.

God Bless them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord please grant patience understanding unending love and strength to all those of us who care for loved ones on a regular basis.Please guide us all to be able to care for our loved ones in the way they need and deserve with dignity respect and love.At times Lord it can be very difficult stressful depressing tiring and upsetting for us as Care givers and we may act impulsively and react badly to given situations.Please Lord ease our hearts and grant us extra strength and wisdom and patience to help our loved ones in the way they need and deserve.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord of Mercy, kindness and hope-- from whom all goodness comes. Look down upon your suffering children, hear our cries of desperation. Grant us peace in our hearts and the courage to walk our journey towards you in the hopeful knowledge you will make all things right.

In Jesus Name.
AMEN.

Prayers for all your intentions.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Praying with and for you… God bless you with His peace, strength, wisdom and knowledge…

Memorare

Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, that you, for God’s honor and glory, lovingly uplift and restore care givers and those they care for and all in need, but in your mercy, hear and answer us. AMEN

I pray for them daily.

Loving Savior, we thank you for caregivers in all stages of life. We ask that you strenghten and guide them in all they do. For this and all the good you do we give you thanks and praise.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remembering your intention in my daily prayers, Teresa. God bless :slight_smile:

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.