For all in marriage crisis

Because so many seem to have marriage difficulties and break-ups or potential break-ups, just thought a prayer thread today might add to our prayers for those in this kind of dilemma and unhappiness.

Father please send Your Holy Spirit into each of these marrriages, to heal them, inspire, and renew them, and to make their way clear according to Your will. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Dear Lord, help the church domestic. Bring your peace and light to their daily lives. Lord, help them realise your plan so eloquently explained by Paul in Ephesians 5. May our hearts turn away from conflict and be transfixed by you, Lord.

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit.
Amen,

Good idea…Will remember all marriages especially tonight in prayer…

Amen.

I pray for families every day. May God bless and protect those he has brought together.Amen

[SIGN]AMEN[/SIGN]

and if I may also add…

Lord, bless each couple with eyes that see You clearly in their spouse. Teach us all to humbly submit to Your will and to serve our spouses with joy and charity.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:amen:

Joining you in prayer for this intention.

God of all times and places, we ask you to attend to this prayer and the voices, heard and silent, who pray it.
For families who struggle to speak to one another in love,
For families who delight in being together,
For families who want to live with less in order that others might have more,
For families who do not have enough to dress warmly or to go to bed without hunger,
For families who read your word together,
For families who find it hard to spend any time together,
For my family,
For the families in my community,
For the families of your prayer warriors,
For the families of the members of CAF,
For the families in our congregations,
For the families around the world,
For all families, we pray that love will grow in them so that love will shine through them.

Amen.

Prayers promised

Praying for all marriages that are in crisis that God may heal them and that each couple grow closer to God. May God Bless All!

Praying!

prayers for all those in need…

kate

Prayers going out for all who are having marriage difficulties…or people who are in the midst of divorce.

Praying for other marriages that have been deeply wounded.

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.