For all Refugees migrants asylum seekers:situation is desperate

The images of a three year old Syrian refugee,Aylan his mother, and his five year old brother Ghalip washed up on a Turkish beach have echoed around the world. They all died to escape violence and in the search for a better life.These images are deeply upsetting, but have reminded the world of the reality: human beings, including children, are literally dying to escape war and suffering.
Let us pray for them and for our politicians to value all life and help them.
Thank you
God bless

Dear Lord please guide our world leaders to show compassion and help all people suffering war and poverty. Millions of men, women and children,our brothers and sisters are fleeing war torn areas to find safety.Please guide our politicians to no longer turn a blind eye to their plight and work with other countries to welcome refugees.Through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying with all for all.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you for posting. Praying with you!

Praying very hard for all of these people, and that world leaders, politicians and all of us may be open and welcoming towards them.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Praying…
**+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. **Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen *

Saying prayers

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now in and in the hour of our death
Amen.

Thank you and God bless

Thank you…wonderful words God bless

Thank you to each one of you for your prayers
God bless

Dear Lord please guide our world leaders to show compassion and help all people suffering war and poverty. Millions of men, women and children,our brothers and sisters are fleeing war torn areas to find safety.Please guide our politicians to no longer turn a blind eye to their plight and work with other countries to welcome refugees.Through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen!

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

:gopray:

Praying for a remedy to the chaos.

ibtimes.co.uk/migrant-crisis-pope-francis-calls-all-european-catholic-parishes-take-one-refugee-family-1518668

Pope Francis calls for all European Catholic parishes to take in one refugee family

Pope Francis is calling for every Catholic parish in Europe to take in at least one refugee family who are suffering from “death from war and hunger”. The pontiff made the plea as he gave a speech in St Peter’s Square, adding the Vatican will be leading by example by taking in two families of refugees.

Francis also spoke out to those caught up in the current crisis across Europe, telling the migrants to “have courage [and] hang in there” as they continue their march through what he described as “life’s hope”.

He told a group of thousands during his Sunday Angelus prayer: “Every Catholic parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary in Europe should accommodate one family, beginning with my diocese of Rome. [In wake of the] tragedy of tens of thousands of refugees that flee death in conflict and hunger and are on a journey of hope, the Gospel calls us to be close to the smallest and to those who have been abandoned”.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.