For all those in a battle with cancer

Dear Lord,

On this Second Sunday is Advent. please bless all those who are in a fightwith cancer. Bless their family and loved ones with all the strength, courage, and fortitude that they will need to FIGHT that Battle and win the war against the beast known as cancer. And bless all the doctors and others on the teams to be sharp minded and inspired in their skills of medicine.

We ARE a people of LIFE. So we FIGHT for life.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Lord, for Marie’s intentions cancer is a blight on our world. Lord hear our prayer. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I work in a cancer hospital, and yes, it’s heartbreaking to see so many affected by cancer…so sad. Last time I worked we had a recent admit that was in her middle 20’s. So, so sad…and to have to be admitted this time of year, to boot. (I do believe the pt’s Christian).
I do think about the patients and people who are ill, all the time. I am so lucky to have my health, and a healthy son, family and friends. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Thanks for the prayer, my brother Mickey is fighting this fight right now.

I am a reconstructive surgeon who frequently deals with breast cancer patients.
please pray for my patients and that my hands and heart are always the Lord’s.
Be of good cheer there are so many exciting new things developing in medicine
pray for the researchers too.

“The works of the Lord are created in wisdom!
We view the earth’s wonders and call Him to mind;
We hear what He says in the world we discover,
and God shows his glory in all that we find.”

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory be

Praying a Hail Mary,Our Father and Glory Be:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, give strength, patience and deep peace to those battling with cancer. Heal them completely if is is best for their souls and console them and their families by sending them your Holy Spirit. May their illnesses bring them closer to you and may it strengthen them in faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.