For all those out of work seeking meaningful employment

May they find the means to sustain themselves and their families during these difficult times through the intercession of Saint Joseph.

Lord please have pity on the desperation that so many unemployed persons experience, as so many people are losing their jobs…and their businesses…and their homes. Lord please help families and individuals to survive economically and emotionally during their times of unemployment. Please help the unemployed to find work.

Jesus please encourage an improvement in the economy so that unemployment issues and financial difficulties ease.

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for them to find work, stability, and satisfaction in their work.

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and please pray that unemployed men and women will find suitable and reliable work soon.

Daily
Prayer
:gopray2:
from
the
Divine Office

O God,
incline unto mine aid.
O Lord,
make haste to help me.
Psalm 69:2
+
****Glory ****be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
Alleluia.
+
*Below is a link to the wonderful St. Bernard’s Abbey which has an online Virtual Prayer Chapel where candles can be lit and will burn for ten days for each prayer intention . . . may God bless and answer each earnest prayer . . . *

Link: stbernardabbey.com/default.asp?iId=KEMFL
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus+
. . . have mercy+
. . . Holy Mary Mother of God+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . St. Joseph Patron Saint of the Catholic Church+
. . . Lord hear our prayer+
. . . thank You Holy Gracious Triune God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother and Holy St. Joseph+[/RIGHT]

Please God that everyone finds a means to sustain themselves. Lord, help us especially those who are the most vulnerable.

Amen and praying.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, please help the unemployed to find good stable work and may other good souls assist them in true Christian charity when they lack the daily necessities of living. Keep the unemployed filled with hope and trust in you, and keep them from falling into despair and homelessness. Protect them from from low self-esteem and from losing their prayer life and sacramental life. May unemployment only deepen their dependency on you (and their need for you) and give others the opportunity to grow in charity. May family help family and friends help friends and may all men grow closer through these trials, not estranged or alienated from one another. May we all grow in generosity in these times of trial and not in selfishness, and may we always be merciful and supportive toward the unemployed people in our lives. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[FONT=Arial]It is such a difficult time, with so many out of work and looking for jobs, and limited opportunities available. God forgive those who by their mismanagement and greed caused the economic difficulties that much of the world is now enduring, with the great anxiety and suffering it causes so many individuals and families.[/FONT]

Jesus please have mercy on these who are struggling with the most basic necessities of shelter, food, health care, education, and bills, including the ill, aged, the unemployed, the homeless, and refugees. They are so numerous Jesus, yet please help each one to find new hope and new futures.

Jesus, born in poverty, far from home, with Joseph having to find work in a foreign land with a foreign language in order to save Your infant life from murder by the Jewish king.
And then when the family returned to settle in Nazareth where once again he needed to find work in a new pace, Your family again experienced poverty. In your final years You lived on the charitable donations of others.

You knew poverty Jesus. Please have mercy on all who struggle in jobless and impoverished situations.

[FONT=Arial]Lord Jesus, we know these are difficult economic times and that many people are out of work and seeking jobs. Many are in grave difficulty.
Please facilitate the improvement of the economy, and the possibilities for those who are struggling.
[/FONT]
Jesus please have mercy on these who are struggling with the most basic necessities of shelter, food, health care, education, and bills, including the ill, aged, the unemployed, the homeless, and refugees.
They are so numerous Jesus, yet please help each one to find new hope and new futures.

Jesus, born in poverty, far from home, with Joseph having to find work in a foreign land with a foreign language in order to save Your infant life from murder by the Jewish king.
And then when the family returned to settle in Nazareth where once again he needed to find work in a new pace, Your family again experienced poverty. In your final years You lived on the charitable donations of others.

Yes, You knew poverty Jesus. Please have mercy on all who struggle in jobless and impoverished situations, and help them to find suitable, reliable work.

Lord please have pity on the desperation that so many unemployed persons experience, as so many people are losing their jobs, their businesses, and somtimes their homes.

Lord please help families and individuals to survive economically and emotionally during their times of unemployment. Please help the unemployed to find work.

Jesus please encourage an improvement in the economy so that unemployment issues and financial difficulties ease.

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for them to find work, stability, and satisfaction in their work.

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife.

St Joseph, knowing the difficulties you experienced in finding work, please pray that unemployed men and women will find suitable and reliable work soon.

Praying...

For this intention, I pray …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord I know there are so many out of work, and many fewer opportunities for work, but please have pity on the desperation that so many unemployed persons experience, as so many people are losing their jobs…and their businesses…and their homes. Jesus please encourage an improvement in the economy so that unemployment issues and financial difficulties ease.

Lord please help families and individuals to survive economically and emotionally during their times of unemployment. Please help the unemployed to find work.
St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and please pray that unemployed men and women will find suitable and reliable work soon.

Jesus please have pity on the desperation that so many unemployed persons experience, as so many people are losing their jobs...and their businesses...and their homes. Lord please help families and individuals to survive economically and emotionally during their times of unemployment. Please help the unemployed to find work.

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and Jesus.

In your understanding of the practical needs of families and individuals, I ask you holy Joseph to please pray that unemployed men and women will find suitable and reliable work soon.

Praying for them daily.

Daily
Prayer
:gopray2:
from
the
Divine Office

:bible1:
O God,
incline unto mine aid.
O Lord,
make haste to help me.
Psalm 69:2
+
****Glory ****be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
Alleluia.
+
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus+
. . . have mercy+
. . . Holy Mary Mother of God+
. . . St. Joseph Patron Saint of the Catholic Church+
. . . Lord hear our prayer+
. . . thank You Holy Gracious Triune God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother and Holy St. Joseph+[/RIGHT]

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Saint Joseph, please come to aid of those in economic need. Beseech The Lord to show His mercy to those who love Him, and those who would love Him.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.