For all those preparing to graduate college that they may find gainful employment

Please join me as I pray for my own son who will soon be joining the ranks of those who are looking for employment as he and they finish college. May he find work in the field he has been studying. We ask all these prayers through the intercession of St.Joseph the Worker and our Blessed Mother who never ceases to stop praying for her children…and through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying…

Lord you head my groan at the knowlwdge now that stbruno’s son will soon be joining the ranks of those who are looking for employment as he and others finish college. I know things are difficult but beg You to arrange that he and they find work in their field of study. St.Joseph we ask your intercession knowing that at least three times you had to find employment, originally, then in Egypt, and later, in Nazareth. You know it isn’t easu. Please help Stbrunos son and others to find work.
Blessed Mother please intercede for those needing work and stability.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for all of them to find good, fulfilling jobs!

Thank you Lord, for sending all these wonderful prayer partners to intercede for all our new college grads to find gainful employment.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.