For all those suffering poverty and unemployment

For all those suffering poverty and unemployment

O, Dear Jesus, Eternal Son of the Father, who didst stretch out they arms on the cross to offer yourself in sacrifice for our sins, and who doth Love us with an immeasurable love,

Have mercy on us all, and especially on those poor souls that are wounded by unemployment and poverty in this most difficult times of economic hardship. Lord Jesus, I pray that I might reach out in my own sustenance and help those in need, and that you might refresh those suffering with at least some food, drink, and shelter.

For poor suffering children, for parents who cry out for simply the means to provide.

May the grace of God given to us in our hearts impel us with surplus to reach out to the neglected and misfortunate and show God’s love unto them through own love, empowered only by the lifegiving presence of the Spirit in our souls, that cleans our inner being from within and makes our inner soul white as snow, and not merely covered. And that such actions are done under the impetus of actual grace, that enlightens us and strengthens us to do the things pleasing to God.

I ask this in the Name of Our Divine Savior, Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with the Father and Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever.

Amen.

((((((suffering souls))))))

ps, I am suffering from anger, if you read this, can you say a prayer for me that I shall always be thankful for what i have.

Love, scott

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Amen

Thank you, bre, and Tarek,

Love,
scott

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

thank you all for your prayers, i did better and continue to do better today.

love, in Him and Her forever,
scott
:slight_smile:

still praying

thank you, Tarek, I appreciate it.

Scott

Thy kingdom come.

My company is struggling, my employees are laid of and/or working reduced hours. I have not been able to collect a paycheck for 6 months … and Yet I am still very greatful for all that our Lord has provided …

I pray for all thohse who are unemployed and suffering in the economic times …

Dear heavenly Father,

:signofcross:Thank You Lord, for the blessings I have received this day from Your bounty and grace.

Grant me and all who search for work an opportunity to find gainful employment.
Give us courage and hope, grace and compassion.

Create in us, who seek employment a greater need to seek You in all we do.
Bless the work of our hands and turn our thoughts to Your Love and purpose for our lives.

Bless those who depend upon me for their work and livelihood. Help me to work harder for them then my own selfish needs.

I ask this in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ.:gopray:

God bless you, YADA, for your heartfelft concern for your workers, may Jesus assist you in this time of trouble.

Love, in Him and Her, from fellow Oregonian.

scott
:gopray:

Thanks, again, Trishie, for continued prayer.

Love, scott

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Continued prayers

O, God bless you Tarek, thank you again.

Love, in Him and Her always,
scott

And God Bless you too … I have done what I can, I work my employees as many hours as I have work. I have just about reached the limit of savings I can pump into the business. I have not drawn a salary since December … and have been on unemployment for the first time in 30 years. …

I have put out so many applications and resumes * with not one interview … got close once but they only interviewed three :frowning: and I was not one of the lucky ones :rolleyes:…

And will again take a job and see if I can re-build the company - for my employees - one is near retirement - looking for another job is really hard for him [he is 59 +] … another one of my employees wants to take the company when he gets licensed … I like that young man alot … if I can get a job [keeps the income needs of the company down] and stay afloat - I will hang on until he can take it over and then let him …

But I truly am very greatful for all that God has provided these last 2 years … my spouse nearly died the last two Aprils … figuring out how to pay the bills is better then planning funeral :thumbsup: even though we don’t fear the next life because we have hope in Jesus and believe in the PROMISES!!! God is very good to me - far better then I deserve [to quote Dave Ramsey]

And as a fellow ‘native’ Oregonian … we also live in God’s beautiful State - Oregon:D*

Father, have mercy on all who are suffering poverty and unemployment, and please alleviate the effects on their health care, their marriages, their businesses, and their ability to maintain their homes.

Thy kingdom come.

God bless you, YADA, hang in there, I will say prayers for you right now to find good work.

Trishie, thanks again.

Love,
scott

Father, have mercy on all who are suffering poverty and unemployment, and please alleviate the effects on their health care, their marriages, their businesses, and their ability to maintain their homes.

Thy kingdom come.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.