For all those suffering under demonic affliction

Dear friends,

Please join me in prayer for those who are tortured by demons while alive on Earth.

O Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy, suffer not your children to be tormented by the fallen angels here on Earth, your children whom your Son saved by the Blood and Water of his Cross. Hear their cries! Let them not give in to their torturers to suffer madness or perdition. Hear their cries of penitence! Please, O Blessed Virgin Mary, intercede for them, deliver them from darkness, save them for the Sacred Light, the Eternal Light of your Son Jesus, who died that they might live.

Let not their errors condemn them, O Lord Jesus Christ. Please save us all from the power of the dog, the jaws of the lion, the breath of the Dragon! We are weak, you are strong. We are dirty, you are clean. We bear our wounds, and you bear your wounds for us to this very day! Save us! Save us! Deliver us O Lord, in your infinite Mercy! Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying to St. Michael the Archangel to watch over & protect all.

Lord, protect your every child from the influences of the devil and his minions. Protect them with battalions of warrior angels. See that every temptation away from you be stifled by angelic hosts, that every soul might reject devilish wiles and flee to your eternal arms. Accept all suffering or joy in this world in union with your holy Passion, and bless with abundance all souls with graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

:popcorn:

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and
snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God, thrust into hell satan, and
all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Our Lady, Queen of Angels
A Bernardine Sister was shown in spirit the vast desolation caused by the devil throughout the world, and at the same time she heard the Blessed Virgin telling her that it was true, hell had been let loose upon the earth; and that the time had come to pray to her as Queen of the Angels and to ask of her the assistance of the heavenly legions to fight against these deadly foes of God and of men.
“But my good Mother,” she replied, “you who are so kind, could you not send them without our asking?” “No,” Our Lady answered, “because prayer is one of the conditions required by God Himself in obtaining favors.” Then the Blessed Virgin communicated the following prayer, bidding the Sister to have it printed and distributed:

:highprayer:
August Queen of Heaven! Sovereign Mistress of the angels! Thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy Legions, that, under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks and drive them hence into the abyss of eternal woe.
Amen

Prayer against Every Evil
Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me,
fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them so that I
can be healthy and do good deeds.
Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black ma
gic, malefice, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic
infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, perfidy, envy; and physical,
psychological, moral, spiritual, and diabolical ailments.
I command and bid all the po
wers who molest me

by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus
Christ our Savior

to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may
never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world.

Praying to Saint Michael to defend us in our battles.

Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all the times I have not submitted to your will in my life. Please forgive me for all my sinful actions, making agreements with the enemy, and for believing the devil’s lies. I now submit to you as my Lord, dear Jesus. Now I break every agreement that I have made with the enemy.
Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons and their devices that had access to me because I believed their lies. I now ask you to establish a hedge of protection around me, over me and under me, and seal it with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ.
I now choose to put on the full armor of God and ask that you cleanse me and seal me, body, mind, soul and spirit, with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. Please have your angelic army bind up and remove all demons, their devices, and all their power from within this protective hedge and have them sent to the abyss.
Please have your angels destroy all demonic, occult or witchcraft assignments directed against me. Please have your angels stand guard over me and protect me from all attacks of the enemy. I thank you for establishing an impenetrable shield of protection around me, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.