For all those that suffer from any illness

For all those that suffer from any illness, let it be the regular flu to extremely bad diseases such as cancer and HIV. Let us all pray for them, for they may find peace in their hearts and to have an amazing recovery.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow our worry with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Deat God, we place out worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your holy will and know that whatsoever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

A prayer for sick

-* from Prayers for all occasions, from the Basilica of the national shrine of the immaculate conception, PG59*

This is a great prayer if you want to give thanks to God for a favor received. Copy and paste it here or wherever you feel it fits.

**In Thanksgiving for a favor recieved** 

Thank you, O God, for hearing my prayer and granting my request. Thank you for all the kindness you have shown me.

Thank you. father, for your great love in giving me my life, for your great patience in preserving me despite my sinfulness, for your protection in the past and for the opportunity to serve and honor you in the future.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for keeping me numberless times from sin and death by the toils of your life, the sufferings of your passion, and by your victorious resurrection.
Thank you , Holy spirit of God, for bestowing so many graces upon my soul and for having so many frequently renewed your life with me.
Thank You, Holy spirit of God, for bestowing so many graces upon my soul and for having so frequently renewed your life within me. May my life, from now on, be a sign of my gratefulness. Amen.

:thumbsup:

Praying hard.

Lord, please bless the sick among us with the graces necessary to persevere with faith, hope and charity and with hearts filled with joy and gratitude. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.