For All Who Need Employment

For all who are in need of employment I offer this prayer to our dear St. Joseph…

Dear Saint Joseph, thou wert thyself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my head and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help me to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.

Also,

O God, who in the estimation of men has given us your Servant. Margaret Sinclair, as a model of holiness, especia1ly to youth, in a1l the temptations of modern life and work; grant us the request we make through her intercession as a sign of the favour she enjoys in your sight. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

For a special intention…

Prayers!

I offer this prayer as my own, for the job that I have been chasing for a month now, that God might grant my petition. I also pray for those who are in the same plight as I am; may God have mercy on us and hear our prayers.

For all of those who need employment or new jobs please dear Lord we seek answers that are supernatural in You. Jesus you are the mulitiplier of all things and I ask that you multiply blessings for those struggling right now with finances or looking for the place where You need them to be working. May they glorify You no matter where they are or in what vocation they take.

I offer my prayers for them.

Prayers to St. Joseph for those in need of employment and for your own special intention too…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifJMJ

I try not to ask for myself, but this is one prayer list I need to add my name to.

Prayers for all who need employment!

I’ll also pray for those who need work. :gopray2:

i would also like to add my prayer request in this too because my hubby and i would like to move north, and there are some really good jobs up there, so please pray for him that he lands a job up north! thank you, we appreciate it!:thumbsup:

Thank you heavenly Father for bringing these people together, we offer up our cries to you for sustanence knowing that You Father are the giver of all gifts and will not let any of your children go hungry. Please especially remember meanolemelissa and Traditionalcath as they endeavor to find more favorable way to live this life you have given them here on earth. We ask this in confidence through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

i will indeed pray!

:amen:

Adding us to the list, that DH’s business will prosper, and praying for all others also in need of work, Amen.

Praying hard for all those who need jobs.

:crossrc: I want to send this prayer to my cousin’s DH which lost his job, and they have 2 kids, and she doesn’t work either.

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

Add my prayers too please

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.