For all who suffer anxiety

Lord please grant them peace. Please grant healing to their situations, to their anxieties for loved ones and friends, to their unemployment and financial worries, for their illness and the illness of love ones and friends, to their marriage difficulties, their relationship troubles and break-ups, to their traumatic life-changes, to all that gives anxiety to their lives

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

A lovely prayer.
AMEN

I am praying with you

Trishie,This is beautiful.Amen.To everone who is suffering,I offer this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaQ44-iIJeg&Feature=related

Thank you, for your great compassion! Our Lord Jesus has given you a heart like his own, a heart full of Mercy. Praise Him who is glorified through His little instruments!

Praying with you.May I humbly offer this also for all who are suffering : www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaQ44-iIJEg&feature=related

:signofcross: Amen

One whole rosary tomorrow for all suffering from anxiety due to the worries of this world.

Amen. I am praying.

Praying…Amen

Amen

Amen!

Amen and thanks!

So beautiful to think of these souls. :love: They are so close to Jesus as He suffered through His agony in the garden. Thank you for remembering them, and for helping us do the same. May God bless you!

AMEN
Lord Father of Love and Mercy take this prayer and place it in your Sacred Heart.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.