For all who travel...and for our own travels this summer

I wanted to offer prayers for the safety of all travelers.

I also wanted to offer prayers in particular for safety in our own traveling this summer.

I am flying out to a family reunion this Saturday evening. And back again the following Friday. My family is traveling there as well.

My husband and I are driving home the end of August. My husband will travel from there to a karate camp.

My husband will also be flying to a business conference the end of August as well.

Please pray for us and for all who travel. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’ll pray as well especially since I’m also travelling this week. On Saturday, my family and I will fly out to Las Vegas and then fly back next Thursday.

I will pray for all travelers, :slight_smile: :gopray:

Prayers for safe travels.

Praying for safe travel.

Praying for all travelers.

Safe journey. And have fun. Can I go with?

i’m a truck driver and i drive between 2500 and 3500 miles a week. so this is an ongoing issue for me. i pray for my own safety and that of everyone else. i also wear a st christopher medallion. believe me, with the stupid things i see people doing everyday out here, we could use all the prayers we can get!

St. Nicholas, pray for all the travelers. :byzsoc:

Stay safe and enjoy the break…kept in prayer

Barb

Travelling mercies for all travelers, espeially Convert in99.:gopray::gopray:

Your intentions are in my prayers. Safe journeys to all. I myself am flying in a few weeks and would ask for prayers for a safe trip as we go on our honeymoon and safe return back home.
God Bless!!

Praying:gopray:

:crossrc:

Praying for all travelers including my son who is flying to PA today.

:blessyou:

In the way of peace, direct us O Lord. We praise and venerate all the heavenly princes, but especially Raphael, faithful physician and companion true, who with Heaven’s power bindeth fast the demon.
V. God hath given His Angels charge over thee,
R. To keep thee in all thy ways.
Let us pray
O God, who didst give the blessed Archangel Raphael unto Thy servant Tobias to be his fellow traveler, grant unto us Thy servants, that the same may ever keep us and shield us, help us and defend us. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. Let us go forward in peace in the Name of the Lord. Amen.

Dear RitaTherese…beautiful name! Hey, congratulations gallore for your marraige and honeymoon!:thumbsup: May The Lord bless your marriage every day…and grant you a very happy and safe trip home from your honeymoon…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ
Deo Gratius!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.