for amy

can you please pray for amy..she has taken 4 serious fits today..and bit her tounge very badly.they have put her to sleep.. remember her dad also, who needs peace at this time.

[quote="pardrepiochild, post:1, topic:286550"]
can you please pray for amy..she has taken 4 serious fits today..and bit her tounge very badly.they have put her to sleep.. remember her dad also, who needs peace at this time.

[/quote]

Dear Holy Mary, mother of heaven and earth, please look after Amy and her father as they live through their difficulties. I pray that they will receive your intercession for healing and comfort from God Almighty.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord God, please bless Amy with Your mighty healing power and restore her to good health. I likewise ask You to please bless her father and comfort him so that he may be at peace. Surround them with family, friends, and loved ones who can comfort and support them. St. Joseph, pray for them. St. Michael, pray for them.

[quote="the_phoenix, post:3, topic:286550"]
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Amy is stable, and able to function.. thank you.

Praying for Amy ...

Praying hard.

Remembering Amy in my daily prayers, and hoping her stability continues. God bless :slight_smile:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.