For an abused woman I saw at the park yesterday

Please pray for a woman I saw at the park yesterday.

Her boyfriend/husband/significant other was verbally lashing out at her. Cussing her out. It was awful!

My husband tried to help her, but she didn’t want it. She had another lady with her, so we felt some relief in that.

**Pray for her safety and that she can get the help and protection she needs. Pray that this man be converted and quit treating women like this. **

**Thanks! **

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen

:crying:

Praying for this woman.

Praying, Praying.

Father, you know the needs of these abused women. I pray Father that you come to their aid. Be their hope and inspiration. Lift them up and give them strength to get out of these relationships.

Praying!

Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen

**Thank you all for your kind prayers! :smiley: **

I cannot tell you how she is coming along, as it was just a “happening” that we saw her. It’s most likely we will never see her again.

**So, we just have to entrust her to God’s mercy, and keep praying for her and those in like situations! :slight_smile: **

**Thanks again for the prayers! :thumbsup: **

Praying for this woman, the boyfriend and for you and your husband.

Thank Convert in 99, thank you for caring.

Chyna:signofcross:

In the Living Prayer of my life

May Our Lady of Perpetual Help watch over this woman and her situation.

Praying for her…

Praying that the lady will be granted a life of peace and happiness and the cruel man will go to jail.

I will certainly pray for this woman and for the man’s conversion. This incident reminds me of when I was in college, our speech instructor told us that he saw a man slapping one of his pregnant students. She was his girlfriend. He went to help her and she got angry and took a knife out and told him to mind his own business. Can you believe that? He told us that she deserved the man. He was angry too.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.