For an accident victim

Dear CAF friends, please pray for the young man on a bicycle who was struck by an automobile yesterday afternoon. I witnessed the accident and it looked very bad. It must have been a miracle that he was conscious afterwards. EMS took him away and I heard that they were considering calling Life Flight. He spoke no English and I hope he has family nearby who were able to go to the hospital.

Please also pray for the man who was driving the car. He seemed rather detached, I wonder if he was in shock.

Cecilia,
Both men are lucky that you witnessed the accident, though awful for you, because now, thanks to you, they have people they don’t know praying for them.

Jesus. please help these two men to recover from this accident and shock. Please heal the injured man from his serious injuries, and send to hom those who love him. Please restore him to a good and healthy life. Thank You

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen!

:gopray:

Sounds like there is a whole lot of prayers needed here. I will pray for everyone at Mass this morning.
kathy

Praying for this man…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Praying for him and for the man who hit him.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.