For an elderly couple in financial need

I ask your prayers for an elderly couple suddenly in financial crisis because of illness. They’ve had a variety of health problems, but most urgnt, the husband is in treatment for cancer. Their money is exhausted. Unfortunately, their Medicare supplement declined to pay the $1000. for 20 chemo pills the pharmacy filled today. They can’t afford the pills out-of-pocket and left the prescription at the pharmacy. The chemo is the man’s only hope. Their children don’t have money, either. Please pray that some way will be found to allow this man to have his chemotherapy for the prescribed number of months. This is so sad. They’re in their 80’s, have worked hard all their lives to have a little security in their retirement and it’s gone. Thank you.

this is so sad. Do you know if the couple has looked into whether or not the drug companies who make the drugs could help them pay for their prescriptions? There are a lot of companies out there now that have these programs set up for elderly or people that can not afford their medications So if they have not done so please have them check and see if the drug company has one of these programs in place. I’m praying for them.

Jesus please take care of them as your own loved family.

Lord, is there anyone You can ask to pay the money for them?

Lord, please help them! Jesus, I trust that in Your infinite mercy and love You can give them the help they need.

Lord, we pray that you will provide for this elderly couple in their time of need…Send all your angels and saints to help them as well…in their 80’s they need all the help you can send…Take away all anxiety and worry from them…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

St Joseph please pray for this couple.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Ayden,
I mentioned to the wife yesterday that some drug companies help with prescription costs; she’s going to talk to the doctor about it today. She was very upset and couldn’t remember the name of the drug so I couldn’t look up the company on the internet. I met her through the social service agency I work for and will let the agency know today as well. Please pray that something works out from any source.

I pray that God will let there be a way for the drug to be delivered in your hands. I pray that He will give you peace, strength and courage to embrace through this hard times. Amen.

May God’s love wrap and enfold and bring them comfort.

Praying for peace and security…and hopes of getting the health care needs.

Lord Jesus Christ, who are called the Prince of Peace, who are yourself our peace and reconciliation, who so often said, “Peace to you,” grant us peace. Make all men and women witnesses of truth, justice, and brotherly love. Banish from their hearts whatever might endanger peace. Enlighten our rulers that they may guarantee and defend the great gift of peace. May all peoples on the earth become as brothers and sisters. May longed-for peace blossom forth and reign always over us all.

Prayer for the Sick

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, N., for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven; hallowed by Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen

I pray that God will find a way for these people to have their medications. May God bless and protect them.

Praying very hard for them. Does their state offer some help for low income families? Pennsylvania where I live has a program to help low income elderly.

thanks to all of you for your warm prayers for this couple.

244rocket, I don’t know the answer to that question; I don’t know at what point they’d qualify for Medicaid, if at all. They only recently began having financial difficulties.

Praying for this couple.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Just prayed the Our Father for them.

pparx.org/Intro.php

Please check this website… maybe it will help this man with his medicine.

I am joining you in prayer for this couple.

stjudeprayforus,
Thankyou for the link; I’ll give them the info.

Father Creator of all, these are your children, please come and help them in their hour of need…and I thank You Lord for I know that You have answered this prayer.

Continued prayer for financial help for this elderly couple…Lord , we know that you want the best for this couple and i pray that they get help from someone that you choose…The twilight years are hard enough without the added worry of how do i pay for my medicine …We trust you and keep our faith solely on you…In Jesus Name we pray …Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.