For an elderly woman who has cancer and my brother who is going for an operation tomorrow

Hello,

I heard about an elderly woman who has cancer and also my brother is going for an operation on his leg tomorrow.

If you have a few seconds can you please pray that the woman and my brother and their families find and dwell in the peace of love of God and be compatible with Gods’ mercy and forgiveness to enter into His heavenly Kingdom when their time comes.

Also if it be compatible with Gods’ Will that the woman be cured of cancer and my brothers’ operation be success without any hic-ups.

Thanks and God bless.

Praying to St. Peregrine for the woman’s health & recovery. Praying for your Brother’s health & recovery & successful surgical outcome.

O God, have mercy on this Your friend’s situation. Amen. :slight_smile:

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

May the Holy Spirit , give you,s both strength ,may Our Lady come too your aid, also.I pray that what ever happiness you will accept God,s will. AMEN :bible1:

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of thy Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Prayer to St. Luke:

Most charming and saintly Physician, you were animated by the heavenly Spirit of love. In faithfully detailing the humanity of Jesus, you also showed His divinity and His genuine compassion for all human beings. Inspire our physicians with your professionalism and with the divine compassion for their patients. Enable them to cure the ills of both body and spirit that afflict so many in our day.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying

Praying for both of them.

[LEFT]Praying for the elderly woman with cancer and for your brother…
[/LEFT]
+
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *
*O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *

• O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. *
    O show us that you are our Mother.

• O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands.

*Amen.

**Flos **Carmeli

Remembering this lady, your brother, and their respective families in my daily prayers. God bless.

Praying for your brother and for the elderly woman.

Thanks for your prayers, my brothers’ operation went well and he is recovering, looks good though. :smiley:

God bless.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.